Lifting sling belt are widely used in marine, petroleum, transportation and other industries. Which with light weight and good flexibility. This product is more and more favored by users and gradually replaced wire rope slings in many aspects.
In order to ensure the longevity of the sling, what should we do store the webbing sling? Next: I will introduce to you the specifications and precautions of the ASAKA sling
1. When choosing a flat webbing lifting sling, we need to confirm the rated load and length of the webbing sling, selecting the appropriate safety factor and the correct lifting method.
2. Before using the webbing sling to lift heavy objects, a trial lifting should be carried out, the correct stress point should be selected, and the official lifting should be carried out after confirming that there is no problem.
3. During the lifting process, it is not allowed to drag the lifting belt to avoid damage to the lifting belt.
4. The sling should be kept flat when in use, and the sling should not be in a knotted state. During the lifting process, it is forbidden to rotate the goods being lifted so that the sling can be twisted.
5. Without any protective devices and tools, it is prohibited to use webbing slings to lift goods with angular and sharp edges to prevent accidental injuries.
6. The polyester lifting sling is not suitable for use in scenes containing corrosive chemicals. If the sling is dirty during use, it should be cleaned.
7. The eye of the sling should be connected to a hanging device with a smooth surface without any sharp edges to prevent the size and shape of the sling from tearing the suture of the eye of the sling.
8. It is not allowed to use slings with overload to avoid safety accidents. If the cargo exceeds the rated load of a single sling, multiple slings should be used and the force of each sling should be uniform.
Post time: Sep-03-2021